Early symptoms of AIDS:
weight loss, persistent fever, headache night sweats, weakness, unresponsiveness, mental retardation, purple spot herpes, Joint Muscle Pain, Dyspnea, Long-Term Cough, Lymphadenopathy, Nausea, Diarrhea, Anorexia, Chronic Diarrhea, Bloody Sputum.
Please consult your healthcare professional if you have tested positive.
1. Clean the area to be lanced with an alcohol swab
2. Squeeze the end of the fingertip and pierce it with a sterile lancet provided.
3. Use the micropipette to obtain about 25ul of fresh blood.
4. Drop about 4-5drops (25ul) of blood into the sample well on the cassette.
5. Add 2 drops of buffer solution into the sample well.
6. Observe the result in 10-20 minutes.
Free Shipping Worldwide via Seller's Shipping Method Estimated delivery 24-28 days