HV8 HIV Blood Test Kit Self-test Protect Privacy Quick AIDS test Blood Test For Self-test At-Home HIV Protect Privacy
1. Clean the area to be lanced with an alcohol swab
2. Squeeze the end of the fingertip and pierce it with a sterile lancet provided.
3. Use the micropipette to obtain about 25ul of fresh blood.
4. Drop about 4-5 drops (25ul) of blood into the sample well on the cassette.
5. Add 2 drops of buffer solution into the sample well.
6. Observe the result in 10-20 minutes.
Please consult your healthcare professional if you have tested positive.
Early symptoms of AIDS:
weight loss, persistent fever, headache night sweats, weakness, unresponsiveness, mental retardation, purple spot herpes, Joint Muscle Pain, Dyspnea, Long-Term Cough, Lymphadenopathy, Nausea, Diarrhea, Anorexia, Chronic Diarrhea, Bloody Sputum.
Package included: 1box
Free Shipping Worldwide via Seller's Shipping Method Estimated delivery 10-14 days