1. Connect the ABS plastic clamps, suspension beams and pulleys.
2. Hang the traction ropes on both ends on the weight bag and the traction hook.
3. Make sure the traction belt is hung on the traction hook and ready for installation.
4. Adjust the traction force of the weight bag according to the doctor's advice.
5.Sit down and wear the traction leash.
6. Each traction time can be 15 to 30 minutes. Traction needs at least once a day, if condition permits, can up to 2 to 3 times. Normally 20 days for a course of treatment, or as directed by a doctor.